Re: Do we need yet another IDE (SQL development assistant) forPostgreSQL?

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Do we need yet another IDE (SQL development assistant) forPostgreSQL?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Jul 16, 2018 at 11:57:40AM +0200, Vincenzo Campanella wrote:

> >>The cross-platform GUI toolkit will be the challenge.
> >
> >Try Qt <https://www.qt.io/download-qt-installer>.  It uses c++, comes with
> >a dual license (LGPL/commercial) and supports all relevant platforms:
> >- Linux: will work ootb for all distos I know, without the need to ship it
> >with libraries
> >- macOS: includes support to create the usual bundles which go into the
> >Applications folder
> >- Winbloze: works fine there, too, if you insist on a broken os ;-)
> >
> >I worked on a Qt-based oss project in the past, and it is actually trivial
> >to create binaries for all aforementioned platforms from the same sources.
>
> That's a very good solution, IMHO.
>
> Otherwise, WxWidgets (https://www.wxwidgets.org/) could also be a good
> solution...

PGAdmin used to use WxWidgets but left it recently for PGAdmin 4.  I
would ask them what problems caused them to stop using it.

От: Paul Jungwirth
Сообщение: Re: When exactly is a TIMESTAMPTZ converted to the sessions timezone?
От: Lutz Gehlen
Сообщение: timestamp arithmetics in C function