Re: Unable to launch PgAdmi 4

От Johann Spies
Тема Re: Unable to launch PgAdmi 4
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 02:28:55PM +0100, Nicolas Sliwowski wrote:
> I’ve installed PostgreSQL 11 with PgAdmin 4 and I can’t launch PgAdmin 4. It first says “Failed to open the system
defaultweb browser. Is one installed” and then “The application server could not be contacted”. I already tried to run
itas an administrator but it doesn’t work neither. Could please help me or give me a link where I can find support?

Same problem here.  I (for now) have given up on trying to use pgadmin4
on Debian.

Regards.
Johann

--
Johann Spies                            Telefoon: 021-808 4699
Databestuurder /  Data manager        Faks: 021-883 3691

Sentrum vir Navorsing oor Evaluasie, Wetenskap en Tegnologie
Centre for Research on Evaluation, Science and Technology
Universiteit Stellenbosch.

The integrity and confidentiality of this e-mail is governed by these terms / Die integriteit en vertroulikheid van
hierdiee-pos word deur die volgende bepalings gereël. http://www.sun.ac.za/emaildisclaimer

От: Akshay Joshi
Сообщение: Re: Unable to launch PgAdmi 4
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Error - PGAdmin Install