Re: heap_sync seems rather oblivious to partitioned tables(wal_level=minimal)

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: heap_sync seems rather oblivious to partitioned tables(wal_level=minimal)
Дата
Re: heap_sync seems rather oblivious to partitioned tables(wal_level=minimal)  (Tomas Vondra <tomas.vondra@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Here are versions for branches 10 and 11.  The main change is that the
COPY test didn't have the partitioned table, because it was recently
introduced (0d5f05cde011) so I backpatched that part also.  It's a bit
useless, but I'd rather backpatch the same thing rather than have
different lines there ...

(The version for 10 only differs in the perform.sgml hunk.)

I intend to get this pushed on Monday.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Testing against RHEL 8 Beta, python issue
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: fix psql \conninfo & \connect when using hostaddr