Re: Changing the autovacuum launcher scheduling; oldest table firstalgorithm

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Changing the autovacuum launcher scheduling; oldest table firstalgorithm
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Nov 29, 2018 at 06:21:34PM +0100, Dmitry Dolgov wrote:
> Nothing changed since then, but also the patch got not enough review to say
> that there was substantial feedback. I'll move it to the next CF.

I would have suggested to mark the patch as returned with feedback
instead as the thing does not apply for some time now, and the author
has been notified about a rebase.
--
Michael

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: More issues with pg_verify_checksums and checksum verificationin base backups
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Removing remaining parallel-build hazards in ecpg