Re: pgsql: Revise parse tree representation for VACUUM and ANALYZE.

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pgsql: Revise parse tree representation for VACUUM and ANALYZE.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 11:09:25AM -0300, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> We already discussed this one, remember?  Anyway, I've avoided Latin
> names in further animals to forestall this problem.

Of course I remember!  Not being able to remember how to spell that is
another problem, and my own issue :)
--
Michael

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: pgsql: Hack back-branch SSL tests to avoid intermittent buildfarmfailu
От: Alexander Korotkov
Сообщение: pgsql: Remove ambiguity for jsonb_path_match() and jsonb_path_exists()