I messed up and my disk utlization is HUGE

От stan
Тема I messed up and my disk utlization is HUGE
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I was going to try to do some testing on very large databases, and I tried to
load the Mouse Gerome DB. It failed, and now I know why :-) I filled the
disk up. Presently, with virtually nothing in any database the postgres
storage location has 43G allocated. The DB was also crashed but i did free
up some space and get it started again. How can I shrink this back to a
reasonable size? The WAL also seems pretty large.

neither liberty nor safety."
                        -- Benjamin Franklin

От: Sonam Sharma
Сообщение: Repmgr and pglogical
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Pg11 -- MultiXactId xxxx has not been created yet -- apparentwraparound