Re: v12.0: segfault in reindex CONCURRENTLY

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: v12.0: segfault in reindex CONCURRENTLY
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Oct 13, 2019 at 04:18:34PM -0300, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> True.  And we can copy the resulting comment to the other spot.
>
> (FWIW I expect the crash is possible not just in reindex but also in
> CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY.)

I need to think about that, but shouldn't we have a way to reproduce
that case rather reliably with an isolation test?  The patch looks to
good to me, these are also the two places I spotted yesterday after a
quick lookup.  The only other caller is isTempNamespaceInUse() which
does its thing correctly.
--
Michael

От: Tomas Vondra
Сообщение: Re: CREATE TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY segfaulting on 9.6+
От: Craig Ringer
Сообщение: Re: PATCH: logical_work_mem and logical streaming of largein-progress transactions