Re: pgsql: libq support for sslpassword connection param, DER formatkeys

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pgsql: libq support for sslpassword connection param, DER formatkeys
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Sun, Dec 01, 2019 at 03:16:32PM -0500, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> No, that's not the issue. The problem is that if we're not building with
> openssl we don't link in fe-secure-openssl.c. It looks like I might need
> to move some stuff from there to fe-secure.c.

We should try to keep as many things in fe-secure-openssl.c as we can
because these are designed to be specific to OpenSSL.  Your solution
with c01ac6d was the right thing to do, thanks.
--
Michael

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: pgsql: Add dummy versions of new SSL functions for non-SSL builds
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: pgsql: Refactor query cancellation code into src/fe_utils/