Re: pgsql: pg_stat_activity: show NULL stmt start time for walsenders

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pgsql: pg_stat_activity: show NULL stmt start time for walsenders
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Hi Alvaro,

On Tue, Jan 07, 2020 at 06:16:24PM -0300, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> So I misidentified things; it's not commit be87b70b6117 (pg11) that put
> auxiliary processes in pg_stat_activity, but fc70a4b0df38 (pg10).  So I
> applied it back to pg10 also.  (I did verify that walsenders appear with
> a xact_time in pg_stat_activity in pg10 before this patch, and not
> afterwards.)
>
> We're still computing useless xact start timestamps in branches 9.4 -
> 9.6, but I don't think we care.  (If we do care, then we probably also
> care about xact *stop* time ... but meh.)

This commit has angered the buildfarm gods on HEAD and stable
branches, with failures in subscriptionCheck.
--
Michael

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: pgsql: Revert "Forbid DROP SCHEMA on temporary namespaces"
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: tableam: New callback relation_fetch_toast_slice.