Re: [Proposal] Add accumulated statistics for wait event

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: [Proposal] Add accumulated statistics for wait event
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
This patch was in WoA, but that was wrong I think - we got a patch on
January 15, followed by a benchmark by Pavel Stehule, so I think it
should still be in "needs review". So I've updated it and moved it to
the next CF.

regards

От: Tomas Vondra
Сообщение: Re: Feature improvement: can we add queryId forpg_catalog.pg_stat_activity view?
От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: [Proposal] Add accumulated statistics for wait event