Re: Add %x to PROMPT1 and PROMPT2

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Add %x to PROMPT1 and PROMPT2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Feb 05, 2020 at 10:21:11AM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
>> I'm not really against this change but, given how long it's been the
>> way that it is, I think we shouldn't make it without more plus votes.
>> If we've actually got a broad consensus on it, sure, but I don't think
>> 4 votes is a broad consensus.
>
> Fair point.  I'm still abstaining, but maybe this should be proposed
> on pgsql-general to try to get more opinions?

Indeed, still I am not sure what kind of number is enough to define a
large consensus.  Vik, could you start a new thread on -general?

FWIW, 24 hours later I am counting two more people in favor (Magnus
and Fabien), for a total of 7, with one abstention and one not in
favor.
--
Michael

От: Amit Langote
Сообщение: Re: pg_stat_progress_basebackup - progress reporting forpg_basebackup, in the server side
От: Kyotaro Horiguchi
Сообщение: Re: Is custom MemoryContext prohibited?