Re: JIT on Windows with Postgres 12.1

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: JIT on Windows with Postgres 12.1
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

On 2020-02-12 09:39:19 +0100, Josef Šimánek wrote:
> I'm not aware of any PG 12 Windows installer with JIT/LLVM enabled.

It's not currently supported by the windows buildsystem. I don't
personally have the expertise to change that (I've not worked on windows
after ~2003). So somebody would have to step in to make that work,
first.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

От: Michael Lewis
Сообщение: Re: Avoiding out of date statistics / planner
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: JIT on Windows with Postgres 12.1