Re: pg_regress cleans up tablespace twice.

От Kyotaro Horiguchi
Тема Re: pg_regress cleans up tablespace twice.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At Thu, 20 Feb 2020 14:23:22 +0900, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote in
> On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 04:06:33PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> > I think the existing coding dates from before we had a Perl driver for
> > this, or else we had it but there were other less-functional ways to
> > replace "make check" on Windows.  +1 for taking the code out of
> > pg_regress.c --- but I'm not in a position to say whether the other
> > part of your patch is sufficient.
>
> Removing this code from pg_regress.c makes also sense to me.  Now, the
> patch breaks "vcregress installcheck" as this is missing to patch
> installcheck_internal() for the tablespace path creation.  I would
> also recommend using a full path for the directory location to avoid
> any potential issues if this code is refactored or moved around, the
> patch now relying on the current path used.

Hmm. Right. I confused database directory and tablespace
directory. Tablespace directory should be provided by the test script,
even though the database directory is preexisting in installcheck. To
avoid useless future failure, I would do that that for all
subcommands, as regress/GNUmakefile does.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center

От: "Ivan N. Taranov"
Сообщение: Re: custom postgres launcher for tests
От: Amit Langote
Сообщение: Re: Autovacuum on partitioned table