Re: Clean up some old cruft related to Windows

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Clean up some old cruft related to Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Feb 20, 2020 at 12:39:56PM +0100, Juan José Santamaría Flecha wrote:
> Actually, you can still use the vcvars% scripts to configure architecture,
> platform_type and winsdk_version with current VS [1].

We still support the build down to MSVC 2013, so I think that it is
good to mention the options available for 2013 and 2015 as well, as
noted here:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/csharp/language-reference/compiler-options/how-to-set-environment-variables-for-the-visual-studio-command-line
"Visual Studio 2015 and earlier versions used VSVARS32.bat, not
VsDevCmd.bat for the same purpose."

> Please find attached a new version that addresses these issues.
>
> [1]
> https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/cpp/build/building-on-the-command-line?view=vs-2019

Thanks, applied after tweaking the text a bit.  I have applied that
down to 12 where we support MSVC from 2013.
--
Michael

От: John Naylor
Сообщение: Re: Portal->commandTag as an enum
От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: bad wal on replica / incorrect resource manager data checksum inrecord / zfs