Re: postgres feature matrix

От Justin Pryzby
Тема Re: postgres feature matrix
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Mon, Feb 10, 2020 at 12:53:49PM -0500, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
> Please feel free to use my own made up description of the patch:
>
> https://www.postgresql.org/about/featurematrix/detail/332/
..
> https://www.postgresql.org/about/featurematrix/detail/320/

It seems to me these would more naturally live under "Partitioning" rather than
the oversized "performance".

Also, regarding the item named "Table partitioning", it seems to me that's
unclear/ambiguous/misleading.  It's probably been there since pre-v10, and so
it's referring to any type of table heirarchy/inheritance.  I think it should
be renamed, or just removed.

Note commit 0c06534bd6, which is semi-relevant.  Quoting my description:

--
Justin

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Сообщение: Re: List of Auxiliary Projects
От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: Enable development via Docker