Re: Ought to use heap_multi_insert() for pg_attribute/dependinsertions?

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Ought to use heap_multi_insert() for pg_attribute/dependinsertions?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Feb 24, 2020 at 03:29:03PM -0800, Andres Freund wrote:
> I do find it a bit odd that you essentially duplicated the existing
> comment in a different phrasing. What's the point?

A direct reference to catalog tuples is added for each code path
calling log_heap_new_cid(), so that was more natural to me.
--
Michael

От: Masahiko Sawada
Сообщение: Re: Internal key management system
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: [Patch] Make pg_checksums skip foreign tablespace directories