Re: Commit fest manager for 2020-03

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Commit fest manager for 2020-03
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2020-Feb-27, Michael Paquier wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 08:34:26PM +0100, Tomas Vondra wrote:
> > Nope, the RMT for PG12 was announced on 2019/03/30 [1], i.e. shortly
> > before the end of the last CF (and before pgcon). I think there was some
> > discussion about the members at/after the FOSDEM dev meeting. The
> > overlap with CFM duties is still fairly minimal, and there's not much
> > for RMT to do before the end of the last CF anyway ...
> >
> > [1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20190330094043.GA28827@paquier.xyz
> >
> > Maybe we shouldn't wait with assembling RMT until pgcon, though.
>
> Waiting until PGCon if a bad idea,

+1.  As I recall, the RMT assembles around the time the last CF is over.
Last year it was announced on March 30th, which is the latest date it
has ever happened.  The history can be seen at the bottom here:
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/RMT

От: Alexey Kondratov
Сообщение: Re: [Patch] pg_rewind: options to use restore_command fromrecovery.conf or command line
От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: proposal: schema variables