Re: [GsoC] Read/write transaction-level routing in Odyssey ProjectIdea

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: [GsoC] Read/write transaction-level routing in Odyssey ProjectIdea
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Greetings,

* koschasialis@gmail.com (koschasialis@gmail.com) wrote:
> I send this response to remind you of my initial email because it might have been lost among others.

Andrey is the one listed as a possible mentor for that project- I've
added him to the CC list.  Hopefully he'll get back to you soon.

Thanks,

Stephen

От: koschasialis@gmail.com
Сообщение: Re: [GsoC] Read/write transaction-level routing in Odyssey Project Idea
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Less-silly selectivity for JSONB matching operators