Re: [DOC] Document concurrent index builds waiting on each other

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: [DOC] Document concurrent index builds waiting on each other
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2020-03-25 15:24:44 -0400, James Coleman wrote:
> Andres: If we got this fixed in current PG would you be opposed to
> documenting the caveat in previous versions?

Not really. I'm just not confident it's going to be useful, given the
amount of details needed to be provided to really make sense of the
issue (the earlier CIC phases don't wait for snapshots, but just
relation locks etc).

Greetings,

Andres Freund

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: plan cache overhead on plpgsql expression
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: [DOC] Document concurrent index builds waiting on each other