Re: [GENERAL] import .sql file into PostgreSQL database

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [GENERAL] import .sql file into PostgreSQL database
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, May 07, 2020 at 11:46:02PM -0400, Gaurav wrote:
> Just going thru old emails and came across this one. Thought to text you.
> How have you been? What are you up to? How can I rejoin this group?

Fine thanks.  In order to subscribe to one or more mailing lists,
please feel free to look here:
https://lists.postgresql.org/
--
Michael

От: Paul Förster
Сообщение: Re: pg_basebackup cannot compress to STDOUNT
От: Support
Сообщение: Re: pg_basebackup cannot compress to STDOUNT