Re: Odd pg dump error: cache lookup failure

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Odd pg dump error: cache lookup failure
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 2020-Aug-24, Wells Oliver wrote:

> My pg_dump scripts have been bombing lately, and this is the error I see a
> bit into the backup process:
>
> pg_dump: error: query failed: ERROR:  cache lookup failed for attribute 1
> of relation 1152770777

What pg version is this, and can you run the query directly using psql
and have it throw the same error?  What do
select * from pg_class where oid = '1152770777'
and
select * from pg_attribute where attrelid = '1152770777'
show?  If the latter fails to show an entry for attnum=1, does it
magically appear if you do
SET enable_indexscan=off;
SET enable_bitmapscan=off;
prior to running the query?

От: Wells Oliver
Сообщение: Odd pg dump error: cache lookup failure
От: Wells Oliver
Сообщение: Re: Odd pg dump error: cache lookup failure