Re: Suggestion: description / summary metadata for emails in mailing list archive

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Suggestion: description / summary metadata for emails in mailing list archive
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi,

On 2020-10-20 18:57:00 +0200, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> I don't think anybody has, but it certainly would make sense to do so!

Cool!

> Maybe it would actually also make sense to do so in the documentation pages
> for example? (it would probalby be a lot of work to do it across *all* of
> the website, but the docs could perhaps be singled out)?

Yea, agreed - I was also wondering about that.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: Suggestion: description / summary metadata for emails in mailing list archive
От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: Suggestion: description / summary metadata for emails in mailing list archive