Re: Suggestion: description / summary metadata for emails in mailing list archive

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Suggestion: description / summary metadata for emails in mailing list archive
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 2020-Oct-21, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> On 2020-Oct-21, Magnus Hagander wrote:
>
> > I've deployed code that does this for the archives. Don't have anything for
> > the docs and news yet, but I'll get to that in not-too-long.
>
> Thanks, great stuff.  This just came in action in a Slack channel.  It
> showed up as attached.  IMO the image at 900x928 is a little bit on the
> large side.  Slack resized it to about 1/4 of that for me, but still it
> seems excessive.  Do we maybe have a smaller one we can use?

Ah, Andres just posted on twitter.
https://twitter.com/AndresFreundTec/status/1318952305123676160
It looks better there as far as the image goes, but as on Slack the
author name is not displayed.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Suggestion: description / summary metadata for emails in mailing list archive
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Suggestion: description / summary metadata for emails in mailing list archive