Re: Suggestion: description / summary metadata for emails in mailing list archive

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Suggestion: description / summary metadata for emails in mailing list archive
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 2020-Oct-21, Magnus Hagander wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 21, 2020 at 6:52 PM Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:

> > no idea if that's in relation to the sizing of the preview or the actual
> > image.
>
> So we already have one that's 64x64 on the website at
> https://www.postgresql.org/media/img/about/press/elephant64.png
>
> We could easily use that one, but then maybe 64 is too small instead?

Dunno, 64x64 seems plenty enough.

> Yeah, I'd say that's entirely unclear. On the ogp.me site it says it should
> be an array of structures. And in other examples it should be the URL to a
> facebook profile.

"an array of" just means you can have multiple of the same tag.

> Do you happen to have an example of where Slack *does* show the author name
> (which is not a facebook profile)?
>
> It is pretty clear it should be article:author and not og:article:author
> though, per examples.

Yeah.  Look:

https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/?q=https%3A%2F%2Fpostgr.es%2Fm%2FCABUevEy0a0JPfbkYpBk_7o%2BFVfgBmkB_nLZ38PTwYgk1-DrpPA%40mail.gmail.com

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: Suggestion: description / summary metadata for emails in mailing list archive
От: Anastasia Lubennikova
Сообщение: Commitfest manager privileges