Re: Huge memory consumption on partitioned table with FKs

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Huge memory consumption on partitioned table with FKs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello

I haven't followed this thread's latest posts, but I'm unclear on the
lifetime of the new struct that's being allocated in TopMemoryContext.
At what point are those structs freed?

Also, the comment that was in RI_ConstraintInfo now appears in
RI_ConstraintParam, and the new struct (RI_ConstraintInfo) is now
undocumented.  What is the relationship between those two structs?  I
see that they have pointers to each other, but I think the relationship
should be documented more clearly.

Thanks!

От: Dean Rasheed
Сообщение: Re: Additional improvements to extended statistics
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Autovacuum on partitioned table (autoanalyze)