Re: ERROR row is too big size 9336, exceeds size 8160 when populating record with tsquery and tsvector fields

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: ERROR row is too big size 9336, exceeds size 8160 when populating record with tsquery and tsvector fields
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Allan Kamau <kamauallan@gmail.com> writes:
> I am experiencing the "row is too big" error (with postgreSQL-9.0.1)
> when populating a table having a tsquery and tsvector fields.

Could we see the exact declaration of your table, please?  Did you
play games with the STORAGE attribute of any of your columns?

От: Allan Kamau
Сообщение: ERROR row is too big size 9336, exceeds size 8160 when populating record with tsquery and tsvector fields
От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: ERROR row is too big size 9336, exceeds size 8160 when populating record with tsquery and tsvector fields