Re: Small issues with CREATE TABLE COMPRESSION

От Justin Pryzby
Тема Re: Small issues with CREATE TABLE COMPRESSION
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, May 08, 2021 at 10:13:09PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> +      You need <productname>LZ4</productname>, if you want to support
> +      the compression of data with this method; see
> +      <xref linkend="sql-createtable"/>.

I suggest to change "the compression" to "compression".
I would write the whole thing like:
| The LZ4 library is needed to support compression of data using that method...

> +         Build with <productname>LZ4</productname> compression support.
> +         This allows the use of <productname>LZ4</productname> for the
> +         compression of table data.

remove "the"

--
Justin

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Small issues with CREATE TABLE COMPRESSION
От: vignesh C
Сообщение: Re: Enhanced error message to include hint messages for redundant options error