Re: compute_query_id and pg_stat_statements

От Julien Rouhaud
Тема Re: compute_query_id and pg_stat_statements
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, May 13, 2021 at 10:41:43AM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Well, now that we have clear warnings when it is misconfigured,
> especially when querying the pg_stat_statements view, are these
> complaints still valid?

I'm personally fine with it, and I can send a new version with just the
warning when calling pg_stat_statements() or one of the view(s).  Or was there
other warnings that you were referring too?

> I am personally not comfortable committing a patch to add an auto option
> the way it is implemented, so another committer will need to take
> ownership of this, or the entire feature can be removed.

That's fair.  Just to be clear, I'm assuming that you also don't like
Horigushi-san approach either?

От: Maciek Sakrejda
Сообщение: Re: compute_query_id and pg_stat_statements
От: Julien Rouhaud
Сообщение: Re: compute_query_id and pg_stat_statements