SSH connection problem (and a typo)

От Kyotaro Horiguchi
Тема SSH connection problem (and a typo)
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hello.

I'd like access git.postgresql.org via ssh protocol but I am failing
so far.

Following the instruction in [1], I added an SSH public key in my
community account (horiguti) but the server looks like rejecting me
after a night.

The server seems to dislike my public key or something else.

$ GIT_SSH_COMMAND="ssh -vvvv" git clone ssh://git@git.postgresql.org/postgresql.git
debug1: Offering public key: .. ECDSA SHA256:zMOon..KQQM explicit agent
debug3: send packet: type 50
debug2: we sent a publickey packet, wait for reply
debug3: receive packet: type 51
git@git.postgresql.org: Permission denied (publickey).

and the repository exists.

The finger print shown in the above log line is of the correct key,
which is registered in my community account profile.

Is there anything I can check or do to overcome this situation?

[1] https://git.postgresql.org/adm/help/

By the way, there's a typo in the page [1].

> If you want to to use git

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Célestin Matte
Сообщение: Re: Moderation
От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: Re: SSH connection problem (and a typo)