Re: PATCH: psql tab completion for SELECT

От David Fetter
Тема Re: PATCH: psql tab completion for SELECT
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Sep 22, 2018 at 06:53:55PM +1200, Edmund Horner wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Here are some rebased versions of the last two patches.  No changes in
> functionality, except a minor case sensitivity fix in the "completion
> after commas" patch.
>
> Edmund

I've rebased and updated these to be more principled about what
functions could be tab completed.

Still missing: tests.

What precisely is this supposed to do?

Best,
David.
Phone: +1 415 235 3778

Remember to vote!

От: Bharath Rupireddy
Сообщение: Re: should we allow users with a predefined role to access pg_backend_memory_contexts view and pg_log_backend_memory_contexts function?
От: "osumi.takamichi@fujitsu.com"
Сообщение: RE: Skipping logical replication transactions on subscriber side