Re: An I/O error occurred while sending to the backend (PG 13.4)

От Justin Pryzby
Тема Re: An I/O error occurred while sending to the backend (PG 13.4)
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Sat, Dec 04, 2021 at 07:18:06PM +0000, ldh@laurent-hasson.com wrote:
> It's a remote server, but all on a local network. Network performance is I am sure not the issue. Also, the system is
onWindows Server. What are you expecting to see out of a tcpdump? I'll try to get PG logs on the failing query.

I'd want to know if postgres sent anything to the client, like TCP RST, or if
the client decided on its own that there had been an error.

--
Justin

От: "ldh@laurent-hasson.com"
Сообщение: RE: An I/O error occurred while sending to the backend (PG 13.4)
От: Laurenz Albe
Сообщение: Re: pg_trgm word_similarity query does not use index for input strings longer than 8 characters