Re: SQL/JSON: functions

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: SQL/JSON: functions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2022-03-28 14:57:20 -0400, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> That didn't help, there are no differences that matter (just #line
> directives as I did a vpath build). :-(

Yea. I didn't see any differences when comparing to a non-vpath build that
runs tests successfully. Pretty weird.

Nikola, unless remote access turns out to be possible for one of us, could you
perhaps try to build interactively and see whether it reproduces there?

Greetings,

Andres Freund

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Accommodate startup process in a separate ProcState array slot instead of in MaxBackends slots.
От: Greg Stark
Сообщение: CFBot has failures on 027_stream_regress for a number of patches