Order of rows in statement triggers NEW/OLD tables

От hubert depesz lubaczewski
Тема Order of rows in statement triggers NEW/OLD tables
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,
when defining statement triggers on update I can use:

REFERENCING OLD TABLE AS xxx NEW TABLE as YYY

these "pseudo" tables contain rows that were before and after.

Is the order guaranteed?

Can I assume that "first" row returned by select from xxx, will be older
version of first row returned by select from yyy?

depesz

От: Jerry Sievers
Сообщение: Re: Psycopg3 fails to resolve 'timezone localtime' on MacOS
От: Francisco Olarte
Сообщение: Re: Psycopg3 fails to resolve 'timezone localtime' on MacOS