Re: Proposal: adding a better description in psql command about large objects

От Nathan Bossart
Тема Re: Proposal: adding a better description in psql command about large objects
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jun 02, 2022 at 11:12:46AM +0200, Thibaud W. wrote:
> Attached is a small patch to add a description to the meta commands
> regarding
> large objects.

This seems reasonable to me.  Your patch wasn't applying for some reason,
so I created a new one with a commit message and some small adjustments.
What do you think?

--
Nathan Bossart

От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: PG15 beta1 sort performance regression due to Generation context change
От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: Re: Assertion failure with barriers in parallel hash join