Re: Sudden database error with COUNT(*) making Query Planner crashes: variable not found in subplan target list

От Justin Pryzby
Тема Re: Sudden database error with COUNT(*) making Query Planner crashes: variable not found in subplan target list
Дата
Ответ на RE: Sudden database error with COUNT(*) making Query Planner crashes: variable not found in subplan target list  (Jean Landercy - BEEODIVERSITY <jean.landercy@beeodiversity.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jun 06, 2022 at 04:50:55PM +0000, Jean Landercy - BEEODIVERSITY wrote:
> Dear Justin,
>
> Thank you for your quick reply.
> Unfortunately, the server having this issue is an Azure Flexible Server.
> Upgrades are managed by Azure, I will have to wait until they release the version 13.7.

I don't know what to suggest other than to open a support ticket with the
vendor.

--
Justin

От: Justin Pryzby
Сообщение: Re: [v15 beta] pg_upgrade failed if earlier executed with -c switch
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: replacing role-level NOINHERIT with a grant-level option