Re: Info on error `Connection to client lost`

От Bzzzz
Тема Re: Info on error `Connection to client lost`
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Mon, 13 Jun 2022 22:57:32 +0530
mahendrakar s <mahendrakarforpg@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

> What are the scenarios under which we see `FATAL: Connection to client
> lost`.
> One case I could think of is client application closes connection
> abruptly incase of exceptions(for example: column x is not found).
> Can you please share what could be other scenarios we see this error.

As Larry said, the most probable cause is a network problem.

The driver could also have a short default timeout, but it is
difficult to say  more, as you did not provide with any context, such
as, does it take place on the same machine or is it a machine to
machine link, which language was used to write the app, which driver is
in use, etc.

Jean-Yves

От: Larry Rosenman
Сообщение: Re: Info on error `Connection to client lost`
От: BeeRich Lists
Сообщение: psql: error: could not connect to server: Connection refused