Re: pgsql: Fix broken cast on MSVC

От Julien Rouhaud
Тема Re: pgsql: Fix broken cast on MSVC
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Hi,

On Mon, Aug 29, 2022 at 10:45:43AM +0000, John Naylor wrote:

> +/*
> + * Exactly like vector32_is_highbit_set except for the input type, so it
> + * looks at each byte separately.
> + *
> + * [...]
> + */
> +#ifndef USE_NO_SIMD
> +static inline bool
> +vector32_is_highbit_set(const Vector32 v)
> [...]

Shouldn't the comment be "Exactly like vector8_is_highbit_set..."?

Also, is there any reason to not have a function prototype for this one?  As
far as I can see that's the only one that doesn't in simd.h.

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: pgsql: Cleanup more code and comments related to Windows NT4 (XP days)
От: David Rowley
Сообщение: pgsql: Use MAXALIGN() in calculations using sizeof(SlabBlock)