Re: Error "initial slot snapshot too large" in create replication slot

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Error "initial slot snapshot too large" in create replication slot
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2022-09-09 13:19:14 -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
> I mentioned this patch to Andres in conversation, and he expressed a
> concern that there might be no guarantee that we retain enough CLOG to
> look up XIDs.

I was concerned we wouldn't keep enough subtrans, rather than clog. But I
think we're ok, because we need to have an appropriate ->xmin for exporting /
importing the snapshot.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Error "initial slot snapshot too large" in create replication slot
От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: Can we avoid chdir'ing in resolve_symlinks() ?