Formatting of vs role="catalog_table_entry"

От Andres Freund
Тема Formatting of vs role="catalog_table_entry"
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi,

When one uses an itemizedlist inside a table row with
role="catalog_table_entry", the indentation in the website style sheet
over-indents the contents of the generated <p>. See
e.g. pg_stat_replication.state's docs:
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/monitoring-stats.html#MONITORING-PG-STAT-REPLICATION-VIEW

Note the large padding-left before 'startup', 'catchup', etc.

This is caused by the following rule in the website stylesheet:
padding-left: 4em;

https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgweb.git;a=blob;f=media/css/main.css;h=3ae2b505b401662624a9f073e37646123ebc0d0e;hb=HEAD#l1055

which doesn't just apply to <p>'s directly inside catalog_table_entry, but to
everything below it as well. Leading to said indentation.

I wonder if the rule should be changed to be > p?

I'm a bit confused by the approach of padding-left: 4em; which is then undone
by text-indent: -3.5em;. Why not just set padding-left to something reasonable
for .. p.column_definition?

Greetings,

Andres Freund

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Сообщение: Re: Manage lists in pglister
От: "Jonathan S. Katz"
Сообщение: Re: Formatting of vs role="catalog_table_entry"