Re: Fix GetWALAvailability function code comments for WALAVAIL_REMOVED return value

От Kyotaro Horiguchi
Тема Re: Fix GetWALAvailability function code comments for WALAVAIL_REMOVED return value
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At Thu, 19 Jan 2023 18:43:52 -0500, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote in
> sirisha chamarthi <sirichamarthi22@gmail.com> writes:
> > On Wed, Oct 19, 2022 at 7:59 PM Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota.ntt@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >> In short, the proposed fix alone seems fine to me. If we want to show
> >> further details, I would add a bit as follows.

> > Thanks for your comments! Attached the patch with your suggestions.
>
> Pushed with a bit of additional wordsmithing.  I thought "have been"

Thanks!

> was a bit too strong of an assertion considering that this function
> does not pay any attention to the actual state of any processes,
> so I made it say "should have been".

I think you're correct here.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center

От: Ranier Vilela
Сообщение: Re: Non-decimal integer literals
От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: Monotonic WindowFunc support for ntile(), percent_rank() and cume_dist()