Re: wake up logical workers after ALTER SUBSCRIPTION

От Kyotaro Horiguchi
Тема Re: wake up logical workers after ALTER SUBSCRIPTION
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At Tue, 24 Jan 2023 10:42:17 -0800, Nathan Bossart <nathandbossart@gmail.com> wrote in
> On Tue, Jan 24, 2023 at 01:13:55PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> > Either that comment needs to be rewritten or we need to invent some
> > more macros.
>
> Here is a first attempt at a patch.  I scanned through all the existing
> uses of InvalidDsaPointer and DSM_HANDLE_INVALID and didn't notice anything
> else that needed adjusting.

There seems to be two cases for DSA_HANDLE_INVALID in dsa_get_handle
and dsa_attach_in_place, one of which is Assert(), though.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center

От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: Time delayed LR (WAS Re: logical replication restrictions)
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: recovery modules