Re: Question regarding "Make archiver process an auxiliary process. commit"

От Nathan Bossart
Тема Re: Question regarding "Make archiver process an auxiliary process. commit"
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jan 20, 2023 at 11:39:56AM -0800, Nathan Bossart wrote:
> I noticed that time.h is no longer needed by the archiver, so I removed
> that and fixed an indentation nitpick in the attached v2.  I'm going to set
> the commitfest entry to ready-for-committer shortly after sending this
> message.

I'm not sure why I thought time.h was no longer needed.  time() is clearly
used elsewhere in this file.  Here's a new version with that added back.

--
Nathan Bossart

От: Justin Pryzby
Сообщение: Re: Progress report of CREATE INDEX for nested partitioned tables
От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: Logical replication timeout problem