Re: recovery modules

От Nathan Bossart
Тема Re: recovery modules
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Feb 08, 2023 at 08:27:13AM -0800, Andres Freund wrote:
> One minor thing: I don't think we really need the AssertVariableIsOfType() for
> anything but the Init() one?

This is another part that was borrowed from logical decoding output
plugins.  I'm not sure this adds much since f2b73c8 ("Add central
declarations for dlsym()ed symbols").  Perhaps we should remove all of
these assertions for functions that now have central declarations.

--
Nathan Bossart

От: Jelte Fennema
Сообщение: Re: run pgindent on a regular basis / scripted manner
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: recovery modules