Re: User functions for building SCRAM secrets

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: User functions for building SCRAM secrets
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2023-01-23 00:58:40 -0500, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
> Here is another attempt at this patch that takes into account the SCRAM code
> refactor. I addressed some of Daniel's previous feedback, but will need to
> make another pass on the docs and the assert trace as the main focus of this
> revision was bringing the code inline with the recent changes.

This reliably fails on CI:
https://cirrus-ci.com/github/postgresql-cfbot/postgresql/commitfest%2F42%2F3988

I think this is related to encoding issues. The 32bit debian task
intentionally uses LANG=C. Resulting in failures like:
https://api.cirrus-ci.com/v1/artifact/task/6696410851049472/testrun/build-32/testrun/regress/regress/regression.diffs

Windows fails with a similar issue:
https://api.cirrus-ci.com/v1/artifact/task/5676064060473344/testrun/build/testrun/regress/regress/regression.diffs

I've set the patch as waiting on author for now.

- Andres

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: doc: add missing "id" attributes to extension packaging page
От: "Jonathan S. Katz"
Сообщение: Re: User functions for building SCRAM secrets