Re: Minimal logical decoding on standbys

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Minimal logical decoding on standbys
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2023-04-07 14:27:09 -0700, Andres Freund wrote:
> I think I'll push these in a few hours. While this needed more changes than
> I'd like shortly before the freeze, I think they're largely not in very
> interesting bits and pieces - and this feature has been in the works for about
> three eternities, and it is blocking a bunch of highly requested features.
>
> If anybody still has energy, I would appreciate a look at 0001, 0002, the new
> pieces I added, to make what's now 0003 and 0004 cleaner.

Pushed. Thanks all!

I squashed some of the changes. There didn't seem to be a need for a separate
stats commit, or a separate docs commit. Besides that, I did find plenty of
grammar issues, and a bunch of formatting issues.

Let's see what the buildfarm says.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: Re: Direct I/O
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: longfin missing gssapi_ext.h