Re: stopgap fix for signal handling during restore_command

От Nathan Bossart
Тема Re: stopgap fix for signal handling during restore_command
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Mar 01, 2023 at 03:13:04PM -0800, Andres Freund wrote:
> On 2023-03-01 14:47:51 -0800, Nathan Bossart wrote:
>> Here is an attempt at adding a signal safe function for writing to STDERR.
>
> Cool.

I'm gently bumping this thread to see if anyone had additional feedback on
the proposed patches [0].  The intent was to back-patch these as needed and
to pursue a long-term fix in v17.  Are there any concerns with that?

[0] https://postgr.es/m/20230301224751.GA1823946%40nathanxps13

--
Nathan Bossart

От: Jeff Davis
Сообщение: Re: Order changes in PG16 since ICU introduction
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Memory leak in CachememoryContext