Re: MERGE lacks ruleutils.c decompiling support!?

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: MERGE lacks ruleutils.c decompiling support!?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2023-May-05, Tom Lane wrote:

> (I'd guess that decompiling the WHEN clause would take a nontrivial
> amount of new code, so maybe fixing it on such short notice is
> impractical.  But ugh.)

Here's a first attempt.  I mostly just copied code from the insert and
update support routines.  There's a couple of things missing still, but
I'm not sure I'll get to it tonight.  I only tested to the extent of
what's in the new regression test.

<Schwern> It does it in a really, really complicated way
<crab> why does it need to be complicated?
<Schwern> Because it's MakeMaker.

От: MARK CALLAGHAN
Сообщение: benchmark results comparing versions 15.2 and 16
От: David Zhang
Сообщение: Re: PGDOCS - Replica Identity quotes