Re: unnecessary #include "pg_getopt.h"?

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: unnecessary #include "pg_getopt.h"?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2023-05-24 09:59:18 +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Mon, May 22, 2023 at 06:48:37PM +0900, torikoshia wrote:
> > While working on [1], I thought there seems to be unnecessary #include
> > "pg_getopt.h".
> > getopt_long.h has already included pg_getopt.h, but some files include both
> > getopt.h and getopt_long.h.
>
> Right, these could be removed.  I am not seeing other places in the
> tree that include both.  That's always nice to clean up.

This feels more like a matter of taste to me than anything. At least some of
the files touched in the patch use optarg, opterr etc. - which are declared in
pg_getopt.h. Making it reasonable to directly include pg_getopt.h.

I don't really see a need to change anything here?

Greetings,

Andres Freund

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Docs: Encourage strong server verification with SCRAM
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: could not extend file "base/5/3501" with FileFallocate(): Interrupted system call