Re: remap the .text segment into huge pages at run time

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: remap the .text segment into huge pages at run time
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2023-06-20 10:23:14 +0700, John Naylor wrote:
> Here's a start at that, trying with postmaster only. Unfortunately, I get
> "MADV_COLLAPSE failed: Invalid argument".

I also see that. But depending on the steps, I also see
  MADV_COLLAPSE failed: Resource temporarily unavailable

I suspect there's some kernel issue. I'll try to ping somebody.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

От: Jacob Champion
Сообщение: Re: RFC: logical publication via inheritance root?
От: Nathan Bossart
Сообщение: Re: allow granting CLUSTER, REFRESH MATERIALIZED VIEW, and REINDEX