Re: BUG #18002: Duplicate entries of row possible even after having primary key

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: BUG #18002: Duplicate entries of row possible even after having primary key
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

On 2023-06-27 11:03:16 +0000, PG Bug reporting form wrote:
> Bug reference:      18002
> Logged by:          Ajinkya Tankhiwale
> Email address:      ajinkya.tankhiwale@tcs.com
> PostgreSQL version: 14.7
> Operating system:   RHEL 8.8
>
> We migrated from 13.7 to 14.7 recently, in current data setup, we say that
> duplicate records are present in table even after primary key. I see that in
> the past, same issue was reported and possible solution was to run full
> vacuum or re-index. We tried both, but still able to enter duplicate
> records.
>
> This is blocker for us and would like to have solution for this as soon as
> possible.

You haven't provided information that'd allow us to debug the issue. At the
very least we'd need table + index definition and the inserts that are allowed
to happen despite being duplicates.  Even better would be a way to reproduce
the issue.

You said that you migrated from 13.7 to 14.7 recently - did you also change
your OS version?

Greetings,

Andres Freund

От: PG Bug reporting form
Сообщение: BUG #18003: FATAL: cannot request additional shared memory outside shmem_request_hook
От: Joe Conway
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18003: FATAL: cannot request additional shared memory outside shmem_request_hook